TALENTAKER #1 finished


Finally i finished this manga. But its still have a long way to go... Actually I am not satisfied with this, but it helps me to spot my weakness on drawing.. It will be published on 3rd issue of TENSIONACADEMY. And I still have one manga left for that issue which I havent finished yet. But I think I'll do it after I finished my on9 manga which i will upload it here for all to read.. It's also a part of my training to sharpen my skill on drawing and storyline. Please wait for it. I promise it won't be long. Thankyou for those who followed my blog, I really appreciate it. Love u all.

7 comments:

Fiera Kittenz said...

i will waiting 4 this one..


Inesen said...

erk...
only this one?
hehehe...
maybe u should wait FISH n CAT too...

shhh... its our secret...


Asma said...

Fish and Cat?
What's that? (pretending...)


wanyusri said...

best!!


Najwa said...

Finally, u bcome an artist(mangaka)..juz like what u told me before..i wish u all the best in ur career..hope u get what u dream of..best of luck.. =)


Inesen said...

thanx najwa... u still remember..
it surprise me....
thankyou so much dear...
just wait for my manga to be published in Malaysia k....


aisyah said...

nk bace!!!


Post a Comment