My 2nd and big manga project for TENSIONACADEMY: TALENTAKER

I have put all my effort and hopes in this manga. I want to make it a big hit but as a newbie, I don't know is the story is great enough. I just hope readers can understand the stories. Well, this is a series manga. The story is about a young boy, Kyle obtain his super natural power from a devil. He uses the power to complish his dream- to be a manga-ka. He absorbs other pro manga-ka's talents and kill them.... No one knows the truth until the number of the dead are increasing... How are you going to stop this serial killer.......? Please wait until it published....
ONLY IN TENSIONACADEMY.

This one is under the publisher so i can't upload it here. It will be published on the 3rd issue of TENSIONACADEMY. Hope u will buy it to read this. I'll try my best to make the story interesting. lol

3 comments:

AfSaYrRyAsFa said...

heh...yo...
im a TA member also...
i also wanna be a mangaka but not a full time.
i believe i can manage it....
lets go towards our dream ok??
maybe we can help each other...
by the way...i still have not put my artwork into my blog...please wait ok..??
nice manga you got there...


Anonymous said...

a Death Note-style, huh?

but i wonder why he is so childish to kill people just bcoz of his dream to be a manga-ka...?

i mean is... it's too irrelevant.


Inesen said...

yup..
but its not the same as deathnote..
well its complicated to explain...
i make it as relevant as i can... but...
just wait till it published okey...
thanx for drop by. I really appeciate it..


Post a Comment